There are so many ways you can raise funds in your local community for Paul’s Cancer Support Centre and we are here to help! We can offer ideas, advice, materials such as collection buckets and t-shirts, all with lots of support and encouragement.
If you need inspiration to get you started, here are a few ideas :
- Do you belong to a your local choir or orchestra? Why not ask if they could donate proceeds from their next concert to Paul’s Cancer Support Centre.
- Perhaps your place of worship could hold a collection for us at the end of a service.
- Local organisations such as Round Table, Rotary Club, Lions and the Masons all raise money for charity. Ask if you can attend a meeting and tell them about the work of Paul’s Cancer Support Centre.
- Many clubs raise funds for charities in your community – local golf club, gym, swimming pool sports or social club, do you belong to any that can help?
- How about your local pub or café? Perhaps they would be willing to take a collection box.
Don’t forget to share any fundraising you do on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You can set up a fundraising page here and a Facebook fundraiser here. Local radio stations and newspapers are always looking for stories so do please contact us and we can help you with a press release.
Whether you’d like to support Paul’s through your school, place of worship, club, community group, with a bunch of friends or simply by yourself, we would love to hear from you.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 7924 3924 and thank you for your support.